Get leaner, stronger, and healthier.
Strength training is a physical exercise that builds strength by using resistance which induces muscular contractions.
Strength training can help with:
- Improve quality of life by allowing you to have better balance, and muscular functions that help you in your everyday life
- It Develops strong bones and increases bone density which reduces the risk of osteoporosis
- It increases muscle, tendon, and ligament strength, and improves joint functions
- Helps with weight management by increasing your metabolism to burn more calories
- Manage chronic conditions such as arthritis, back pain, knee pain, shoulder pain, obesity, heart disease, depression, and more