Belinda has been a long-term resident of Rockdale County for over 41 years. She has worked at Piedmont Rockdale Hospital since 1995 as an Exercise Physiologist designing and implementing exercise protocols for patients in the Cardiac Rehabilitation department.
Belinda also holds an NSCA Certified Personal Trainer certification. As a Certified Personal Trainer, she tailors every strength training session for each client based on individual needs and goals.
She brings her positive attitude and love for helping others through exercise to gain a better quality of life.
- B.S. in Exercise Science from Georgia State University.
- ACLS Certified (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- BLS Certified (Basic Life Support)
- CPT – Certified Personal Trainer through the NSCA (National Strength & Conditioning Association
- Active Pro competitor in the ‘Figure’ division of the USBF (United States Bodybuilding Federation)
Played competitive Masters soccer for over 30 years.
Enjoyed years of running half- and full-marathons.
Past CrossFit Competitor
Currently enjoys participating in outdoor activities, most anything adventurous and spontaneous, and ‘fun time ‘ with friends and family.